"WELCOME YOU IN OUR Terms & Conditions Namaste/Cordial and welcome you in our Trekking page. Success Travels & Treks has been offering many sector of travelling like inbound and outbound trekking. Trekking is our major parts. Our valuable guests are fetched with Success travels and treks with destination expertise and trekkers. We always use to take you where naturally, culturally, socially, religiously, and geographically unique places. We are happy in your meaningful, joyful, memorable and safe journey in low cost.”
Terms & condition of success travels and treks is a trustful government registered trekking company in Nepal delicate to wide range after best services to our valuable customers. With an aim if making tourism better, we put our efforts in making our services better and best. Our costumer satisfaction and happiness is major goals of our company. We humbly request to our valued customers that please go through terms and conditions carefully before booking your trips with Success Travels & Treks.
1) GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS:
For any trip and any country: please provide us a photo copy of your passport and30% of trip cost as deposit while booking your tip. This deposit amount will be nonrefundable.
The remaining balance can be paid upon your arrival in Kathmandu before you set out for your trip.
2) MODE OF PAYMENT:
You can make the payment either by wire transfer or through credit card pay to success travels and treks PVT.LTD current A/C:
3) Bank service charges related to submitting to a depositers are the responsibility of the clients.
4) RISK AND LIABILITIES:
All the Nepal, china and Bhutan tours are conducted under strict rules and regulations of the tourism board of the respective country. Success travels and treks is not liable for any Â change or cancellation of the trip under unavoidable circumstancesÂ like change rules and regulations of country, government restrictions, natural disasters, political instability, flight delay, sickness or accidents ,cancellation of flight or breakdown of vehicle. Any extra cost incurred due to such circumstances will be borne by the clients themselves, so our company more emphases for travelling insurance.
5) In the case of will be levied as a credit cardÂ payments 3.5% extra will be levied as a credit card processing.
6) LAST MINUTE BOOKING: our major goal is to your service so, we accept your booking in the last minute also. You can book trip to Nepal 7 days ago to the trip departure date. But you will pay us full payment at the time of booking for last minute booking.
7) POSTPONE TRIP: A written notice should be sent us 30 days ago to the trip departure, date.
In case of postpone of any tour, minimum 40% will be charged as a current trip cancellation charge and the remaining balance will be transferred for the postpone trip.
8) INCOMPLETE TOUR: We are not responsible for any refunds in case of any incomplete tour, trek or expedition whatever the reason.
9) UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: If your trip finds cancelled due to the any unforeseen circumstances like natural disasters, or unfavorable climatic condition we will arrange another trip for you, so even if your trip will be not the one you choose, your amount will be not go vain.
10) PRICE CHANGING: we reserve our rights to change the price under various circumstances. Though our action will be responsible like in case of some circumstances such as drastic change in exchange rate, inflation or government action, we are not responsible to answer for our action.
11) TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend a comprehensive travel insurance package to all our customers. The insurance must cover all the medical expensive, personal accident, emergency evacuation and lose of gears natural calamity, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects etc.
12) FLIGHT DELAY/CANCELLATION: Flight delay or cancellation are quite often during the bad weather condition in the far areas particularly in Everest region, Annapurna region, Dolpo region,Simikot and Jumla region etc. therefore it is advisable to carry some extra money to buy food accommodation In case of delays.
13) YOUR PERSONAL BELONGS: We are not responsible for any damages or loss if your property or luggage. They are at your own risk.
14) DURING TOUR: in case you commit any unlawful act during your tour and you are compelled at leave Nepal, success travels and treks is not responsible for any kind of refunds in such works.
15) WARNING: These terms and conditions are applicable only if you book your trip with us directly. If you book your trip with us through any agents or third party you will be responsible to their terms and conditions.
In addition I would like to add that the pre-departure information we received from successtrek was excellent – clear, detailed enough and easy to follow. The follow-up service has also been excellent. It is amazing to find a company in this day and age which really does take its clients feedback